Tuesday 25 June 2013

Big Apologies!!

Big apologies for being absent for so long!! I've finally finished my foundation course though! Woooo! Which is the main reason I haven't been posting so much, I was a typical student and left everything to the end so that I was stressing out and pulling all-nighters. Ahh well. I want to say I'm gonna learn from my mistakes and not do leave it all last minute again, but I think we all know that's not true haha

ANYWAY, here is a few pictures of my final pieces! Modelled by yours truly! (Don't laugh cos I look like a gimp).

Inspired by modern architecture and line and shape! Pretty pleased with em, although I would've like to have not rushed so much :')




I've got lots of posts planned to come up, so keeps your eyes peeled! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Would love to hear your thoughts!